Are you looking to build a new site for your business? If so, company website design templates can help you create the website you want. With so many templates available, how do you determine which one is best for your business?
On this page, we’ll provide you with the top six company website design templates, plus an alternative to using templates. Keep reading to learn more and subscribe to Revenue Weekly for the latest tips and tricks for web design!
6 professional business website templates for your company
Are you looking for company website design templates that will help you design a beautiful website?
Check out these top six templates:
1. Divi (WordPress)
If you’re looking for a professional company website design template, Divi is excellent. Divi is one of the most popular WordPress themes templates your business can use. This visually-based template allows you to build your website as you envisioned it.
People love using Divi because it allows you to build your website visually.
Divi provides features such as:
- Shape dividers
- Bulk editing
- Layout library
- Find and replace
- Image transformation
- And more
You’ll have access to all these features, which will help you build the website you need.
Divi offers a lot of benefits too, including:
- Drag and drop building: You don’t need to know how to code to build your website with Divi. With Divi, you’ll have the ability to drag and drop elements on your page. It allows you to place items where you want them without having to code.
- Responsive design: You want your website to look good on every device. With Divi, you get responsive editing, which allows you to determine how your website will appear on mobile devices. If you’re looking for responsive website templates, Divi is one of them.
- Full control: Divi allows you to add dozens of elements to your site, like shape dividers, hovering elements, and sliders. You’ll have tons of options when customizing your site. From your website’s set up to its appearance, you make the decisions.
- Ease of use: Whether you’re new to web design or a seasoned pro, Divi is easy for everyone to use. It’s a great professional website template that allows you to design your site the way you want.
As you can see, Divi is a great first option for professional business website templates.
You’ll have complete freedom to build a website that fits your business and helps you grow online.
If you’re looking for clean and professional business website templates, Uza is one of them. This website theme is versatile for a variety of industries, from dental practices to ecommerce companies, making it a great choice for whatever your company needs.
With Uza, you’ll get features like:
- Custom brand integration
- Minimalist design
- Cross-browser compatibility
- And more
Uza is a great option if you’re looking for a website builder with no frills. The clean and minimalist design allows you to build a simple website that’s uniquely yours.
If you use Uza, you’ll reap benefits like:
- Business-ready design: Uza is ready for your company to implement your unique style. It’s a professional website layout that allows you to have a beautiful website that works for your business.
- SEO-readiness: When you’re building your website, you must have a site optimized for search engine optimization (SEO) so you can appear in search results. With Uza, you’ll have a website that’s ready to rank in search results.
- Mobile-ready: With so many people on mobile devices, your site must adapt to devices like smartphones and tablets. With Uza, you’ll get a mobile-ready website that adjusts to all devices.
- Fast-loading site: Your site’s load time is crucial for positive user experience. With Uza, the template loads your site quickly, so you won’t need to worry about it bogging down your website.
Uza is a great option for your business if you’re looking for a professional and SEO-friendly, plus responsive website template.
3. Jevelin (WordPress)
Jevelin is a multi-purpose WordPress theme that enables you to build your dream website fast. When you use this company website design template, you’ll get a bunch of demo pages, which are pre-built pages, that you can integrate into your site and customize to fit your business’s needs.
With Jevelin, you’ll get features like:
- Mobile-ready website
- SEO readiness
- Smooth scrolling
- Mega menus
- And more
Jevelin offers numerous features to help you build the right website for your company.
If you use Jevelin, you’ll experience the following benefits:
- Drag and drop building: Jevelin, like Divi, allows you to drag and drop your website design. This feature makes it easy for you to place items where you want them on your page.
- Custom widgets: If you need widgets on your site, Jevelin’s got you covered. They offer numerous custom widgets, including widgets for your portfolio, social media icons, recent posts, and more.
- Unique layouts: Jevelin offers unique page templates that allow you to choose the design that works best for your business. You can customize these layouts to fit your company’s unique style. Change the font, color scheme, and more to make your site meet your needs.
- Quick set up: If you use Jevelin as your company website design template, you’ll get quick and easy installation. Choose the version you want to install and replace the sample content with your information. It’s easy and fast to build your website.
4. Webify (WordPress)
If you’re looking for options with your WordPress site, Webify is a great option. This professional business website template provides companies with a modern and simple template for building your site.
When you use Webify, you’ll get:
- Testimonial sections
- Header and footer designs
- Customizable blocks and modules
- Responsive design
- And more
Webify comes with numerous benefits, including:
- Fits with all niches: Whether you’re in the technology or food industry, Webify works for your business. This professional website template is versatile and works for all types of markets.
- Offers multiple demo templates: With this company website design template, you get various demos for your pages. You can choose from demos like the gardening demo, cleaning demo, minimal demo, and more. Webify uploads new demos every month, so you’ll always have fresh choices as you add pages to your site.
- Contains flexible layouts: When you’re designing your site, you want to have the ability to build your pages how you want. With Webify, you get flexible layouts that you can customize to your liking.
- Supports WooCommerce: Webify integrates with WooCommerce. If you’re trying to sell your products online, Webify is an excellent option for uploading your products and making eye-catching product pages for your audience.
If you’re looking for an easy professional business website template, Webify is a great option.
Lateral is a company website design template that caters to a specific niche but adapts to other industries. Lateral targets Software as a Service (SaaS) companies but offers numerous templates that make it easy for you to use Lateral for your site.
With Lateral, you’ll have numerous features like:
- Pre-built demos
- Flexible HTML
- Unique designs
- And more
It’s important to note that Lateral requires HTML coding, unlike many of the previous professional website templates. You will need some coding experience to use this template.
Lateral offers a few different benefits, including:
- Adaptability: Whether you’re a software company or a construction company, Lateral is easily adaptable for your industry if you have development experience. You can modify it to fit your business’s needs in a website.
- Security: Lateral protects your website. Whenever someone browses your page, they won’t need to worry about their information getting compromised. Lateral has security built right into their designs.
- Responsive design: Responsive design is a critical component of any website. With Lateral, your website will adapt to mobile devices and look flawless.
If you’re looking for a professional website template, Lateral is a great option.
If you’re looking for a flexible template, Softdash is one of the best company website design templates. Softdash allows you to have a fully adaptable web design that you can tailor to your business’s needs.
Some features of Softdash include:
- Responsive design
- Flexible template
- Index page variations
- And more
Like Lateral, Softdash uses HTML coding, so you’ll need some coding experience to use it.
Softdash offers numerous benefits for your business, including:
- Page templates: If you need options, Softdash has them. You’ll have access to over 30 templates you can use to build your site. Plus, you can find blog templates, website templates, and more.
- UX design: Softdash only offers user-friendly templates. With this company website template, you’ll create a site that people can easily browse to learn about your company.
- Customization: Softdash is easy to customize. It allows you to move boxes around and create numerous combinations for your page. You can easily add and remove components too.
- Touch-friendly: When you use Softdash as your company website design template, you’ll get a design that works well on touch devices. These designs have bigger buttons, responsive design, and appropriate typography to ensure users can easily click on different parts of your website.
If you’re looking for a professional website template that’s easy to use and customizable, try Softdash.
An alternative to company website design templates: Hiring a web design company
Templates are an excellent way for you to build a website for your business, but is it the best option? While templates are a convenient option, you do have an alternative option for building your website: A web design agency.
Web design companies are a great option if you need a custom site for your business.
Let’s look at how company website design templates and web design companies differ.
1. Customization level
The first, and perhaps most important aspect, we’ll look at is customization level.
With professional business website templates, you have the option to customize your website, but there are limits. You can only customize within the parameters of the template, which can reduce your level of customization.
So, you may have the option to place logos, add text, or change the format of elements on certain parts of your page. While you can drag and drop across a page, it doesn’t mean you have full customization of its design.
With a web design company, you’re free to design your site how you want. If you need unique or complicated elements on your website, your web design agency can implement them for you. You’ll get a site unique to your business.
2. Who works on your site
One of the most significant differences between using a template and hiring a web design company is who works on your website.
When you use a template, you’re left to build your website on your own. You must integrate the template, make your site to your liking, and put in a lot of work to create your dream website. If you’re busy running your business, you’ll have to put in additional hours of work into your website.
This task becomes daunting if you don’t have experience with web design. It will take more time to build your website, choose the right colors, and place everything on your site.
If you hire a web design company, you don’t have to worry about working on your site. You’ll have a team of experts creating your custom site and building it how you need it. It saves you time and allows you to focus on your business.
Web design isn’t a once and done process. It requires monitoring and constant upkeep to ensure your site functions. If you choose a template, you’ll be forced to monitor your website on your own and fix it when necessary.
If you’re busy running your business, monitoring your website becomes a hassle. You may not have the time to make changes to your pages or even the experience to know how to fix a problem.
With a web design company, you have someone constantly monitoring your site to ensure it works. If any issues arise, they can fix it for you while you’re busy helping customers and doing what you do best.
Partner with a web design company today
When you look at company website design templates and web design companies, you may find that a web design agency offers a better option. If you partner with a web design company, you’ll get full customization of your site and have professionals monitoring your page.
Are you ready to find out how a web design company can help you build the best website for your business? Contact us online or call us today at 888-601-5359 to speak with a strategist and learn more about our web design and web maintenance services.