WordPress security is critical. Maintaining it should be on the top of every site owner’s to-do list.
There are over 90 000 attacks on WordPress websites every minute! What is more, every week Google blacklists over 20 000 WordPress sites for suspicious activity. When a website is blacklisted, users have to agree with the risks of entering it. This reduces the overall traffic by over 90%.
Website security is serious business. Let’s discuss why it’s important and some of the ways you can better it.
Table of Contents
Why is WordPress Security Important?
There’s probably been an instance, where you leave your house or your car unlocked when leaving for a couple of minutes. What’s going to happen in the two minutes you’re away, right?
This is all much too familiar to people, as we tend to take our security for granted. The same goes with WordPress sites – usually, people only worry about their website security after an attack takes place. Big mistake!
Regardless if you are running a personal blog or a business, getting hacked is always a stressful situation. Of course, a small blog owner will face fewer problems, than someone who runs a prominent, well-established business.
When your WordPress security is weak, hackers can “break-in” and retrieve any information they want – user information, passwords, spread viruses and cause much, much more damage than you could imagine.
For example, if your website gets hacked and blacklisted by Google, you will lose a lot of traffic, money, and time.
To avoid unnecessary stress and problems, take care of your WordPress security. There are many steps you can make, to keep your data safe and sound.
10 Ways to Increase WordPress Security
1. Secure Hosting Providers
Your hosting provider plays a significant role in your WordPress websites security. A good hosting provider, such as Hostinger, takes extra steps to ensure a safe, breach-proof environment.
Hostinger, for example, uses multiple levels of fail-safes, daily or weekly backups and technology like RAID-10, to provide its users with maximum security.
When buying Hostinger services, you need to pay attention to the plan you choose as well. If you get shared hosting, which is the cheapest option, you will put yourself at a higher risk of being hacked.
If a website that shares a server with you gets hacked – chances are you will too.
2. Changing the “Admin” Username
When installing WordPress, your username will be Admin by default.
Always make sure to change it. Keeping the default username will make it easier for hackers to breach your website. After all, it’s one less thing for them to figure out when trying to access your site!
Recent releases of WordPress allow you to change the username, so always use this opportunity. Use a username easy for you to remember, but not something easy to guess.
The harder it is to link you to your username, the harder it will be to hack your WordPress website.
3. Strong Passwords
To ensure everything is at peak condition, start with the obvious – create strong passwords. The most common hacking attempts are done by stealing passwords.
When creating your WordPress admin password don’t use your name, your pets or moms name, anything that can be easily traced back to you — for example – your birthday.
Best thing to do is to use a random combination of numbers, symbols, and both lower and upper case letters.
One more important thing to keep in mind – try not to use the same password for more than one account. If one of your accounts gets hacked, all other ones will be at risk too.
With this, comes another important key to remember. Try not to share your account details. If someone needs to work with you on the same website, make sure that they keep your passwords private and safe, or use a password and collaboration management system.
The more people you have on your account, the more chances there are you’ll be hacked through someone else.
4. Limited Log in Attempts
WordPress by default allows unlimited login attempts. Unfortunately, this lowers security and increases the chances of getting hacked.
Hackers can try out different password combinations as long as they want until they get into your website.
This problem has a straightforward solution and strongly improves your WordPress security.
All you need to do is get the log in LockDown plugin.
Go to Settings >> LoginLockdown and setup your preferred settings. You can choose how many login attempts you want, how long will it takes until you can try to log in again and you can even prevent unrecognized usernames from making attempts to log in.
5. Two-factor Authentication
Even with a strong password and username, you can still be a victim of brute force attacks. This is why it’s always smart to use two-factor authentication.
Unlike using passwords alone, two-factor authentication is a multiple (in most cases two) step process. You need two things – something you know, which is a password and something you have, like a phone or an email.
WordPress has a great selection of free two-factor authentication plugins. They offer various methods of two-factor authentication.
Some of the best free two-factor authentication plugins to improve your WordPress security:
5. SSL Certificate
An SSL certificate is essential, especially if you run an online store.
First of all, Google now requires all websites to have SSL. Otherwise, your URL will be accompanied by a red text saying “Not Secure.” Not very inviting, right?
Secondly, having SSL will make it very difficult for hackers to retrieve sensitive shared data between visitors and your server.
6. Keeping WordPress Updated
WordPress takes security very seriously, thus they improve it with every update. Small updates are automatic, however, sometimes you’ll have to do it manually.
Always make sure that you have the latest version of WordPress. Leaving it out of date can expose you to potential hacks and security breaches.
7. Backing up Your Data
Backing up is a crucial step to your WordPress security. Sometimes, regardless of all the precautions taken, your website still gets hacked.
Backups allow you to restore your website quickly and stress-free.
Always make sure to save your backups in a remote location – not your hosting account. Using a cloud service is the most reliable choice.
There are plenty of WordPress plugins for backing up your site. Our favorites are:
8. Automatically Logging out Idle Users
Staying logged into WordPress increases the risk of a security breach, like having account data changed.
This is the reason why banking sites automatically log out inactive users.
You can apply this to your WordPress website. All you need is a plugin – Idle User Logout being the most popular choice.
In the settings, you can choose what the duration of the auto logout is.
9. Adding Security Questions to WordPress Login
Having security questions improves your WordPress security further. Make sure to use questions only you would know the answer to.
Avoid questions that can be easily traced to you – birthdays, parents names and other information close to you.
You can install the WP Security Questions plugin and easily add a layer of security to your WordPress page.
10. Changing WordPress Database Prefix
WordPress uses wp_ prefix as a default for all the tables in your WordPress database. Having the default database prefix leaves your site easier to hack.
It is highly recommended to change it.
This is a very helpful, however, advanced step you can take to increase WordPress security.
Here is a detailed video tutorial on how to change the WordPress database prefix.
How to Restore a Hacked Website?
What should you do, if your WordPress security was breached and you got hacked?
When hacked, not only is your own data at risk but so is your visitors’.
First things first – if your business got hacked, it is always good to contact a professional. It will cost you, but if you are not experienced in dealing with code, it is the preferred choice.
Hackers can hide harmful scripts very deep in your site’s files, occupying multiple locations. A professional will deal with the problem without putting all of your “healthy” data at risk.
However, if you are comfortable with code or just don’t have the money to hire a professional, there are things you can do to nurse your website back to health.
Here are the steps you need to take:
Step 1. Identify the Problem
When you get hacked, you need to check a couple of things to help you identify the nature of the hack.
Start off by:
- Checking if you can log in to your WordPress admin dashboard
- Seeing if your website is redirecting to another site
- Looking for illegitimate links on your WordPress website
- Seeing if Google marked your website as unsafe
Write everything down, as it will help you solve the problem with your hosting provider.
Change your passwords! Before you start fixing your site, change your login details. This is a crucial step that you will have to repeat once the cleanup is done.
Step 2. Contacting your Hosting Provider
Your hosting provider is the go-to place when a hack happens. Most services provide customer support for bugs and emergencies.
At Hostinger, the customer success team works hard to ensure your website runs smoothly. The people working there know what they are doing and will most likely be able to help you in the case of a security breach.
What is more, if you use shared hosting, not only your website might be hacked. So contacting customer support will prevent more damage from happening.
Step 3. Restoring your Website From Backup
Now, if you backed up your data regularly, having your site up and running will not take much time. You can just replace your data with the backup, removing the hack.
However, if your website has been hacked for a while, there might be malware inside of your backup. In this case, you might have to remove the security breach manually.
Step 3. Scanning and Removing Malware
Since WordPress takes its security very seriously, there are plenty of plugins you can utilize to find files placed by hackers.
These plugins will scan all the files in your database for any malicious code or other kinds of threat. Then, you can either fix the code manually or simply remove the affected file and replace it with the original. For example, if the malware is hidden in a plugin, you can reinstall it – eliminating the threat.
Step 5. Checking User Permissions
When the malware is removed, make sure to investigate the user section and check if all users present are the ones you trust.
If you see any unusual, suspicious users, remove them at once.
Step 6. Changing Your Passwords and Security Keys
After you took all the steps above, you need to change your passwords everywhere – your control panel, FTP, MySQL and anywhere else where you used the hacked password.
Then you need to generate a new security key and add it to your wp-config.php file.
Keeping your WordPress site secure is highly important. Getting hacked is both harmful for you and your users.
There are plenty of steps you can take to ensure peak WordPress security.
However, hacks do happen. If you find yourself in such an unfortunate situation, stay calm and either hire a professional to clean up the problem or try resolving it yourself.
Always make sure to take extra precautions to ensure the best possible WordPress security.
Monthly Popular Posts
- Dalam Waktu Dekat Chrome Bakal Block Video Bersuara yang Diputar Secara Otomatis
- Bio Instagram Kini Bisa Ditambahkan Hashtag dan Link Profil
- Live Streaming YouTube Kini Bisa Juga Melalui Komputer Desktop
- Kecam Praktik Pengumpulan Data Facebook, Pendiri WhatsApp Ikut Gerakan #DeleteFacebook
- YouTube Versi Web Bakal Punya Fitur Mode Picture-In-Picture?
- How to Add a New Sidebar to WordPress Using the register_sidebar Function
- The Top 10 WordPress Page Builder Plugins
- 15 WordPress SEO Tips to Boost Your Search Engine Rankings
- What the WordPress ‘do_shortcode’ Function Is (And How to Use It)
- How to Add Custom WordPress Fonts the Correct Way
- How to Become a WordPress Developer (In 6 Steps)
- How to Set Up and Use Google Tag Manager in WordPress (In 4 Steps)
- 4 Ways to Fix the ‘Are you sure you want to do this? Please try again’ Error in WordPress
- How to Become a Web Developer
- MANAGEENGINE : Endpoint Security & Management Workshop 2018
- ProtonVPN: Satu Servis VPN Yang Semakin Matang
- 000webhost Selected as HostingAdvice’s 2018 Featured Expert
- Pewdipie Vs T-Series : Pengakhiran Takhta Sang Raja Youtube?
- MyTV Tiada Siaran? Adakah Ia Akan Ditamatkan?
- CyberGhost VPN: Servis VPN Elit Dengan Sedikit Kepincangan
- Winamp 5.8 Dilepaskan Secara Rasmi Dengan Sokongan Windows 10
- Mozilla Bekerjasama Dengan ProtonVPN Bagi Menawarkan Plan Langganan VPN Premium
- Ubuntu 18.10: Adakah Berbaloi Menggunakannya?
- Winamp Akan Membuat Kemunculan Semula Pada Tahun 2019
- Ulasan: Audra Internet Business Security
- Beginilah Cara Mendengarkan Musik Spotify Melalui Browser PC
- MyTV Mula Beroperasi Semula
- Cara Melaporkan Akaun Palsu Di Facebook
- Showbox Mengikut Jejak Langkah Dan Nasib Terrarium TV
- Cara Mendaftar Akaun Profil Di Forum 4PDA
- Lazada Slash Dan 11.11 Sales 2018 : Kegembiraan Dibalas Penipuan
- WatchSoMuch: Pengganti Seven Torrents
- Best Black Friday & Cyber Monday Web Hosting Deals 2018
- What is the ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS error and how to fix it?
- How to Monetize a Website
- Ketahui Kata Laluan WiFi Berhampiran Dengan Mudah
- 7 VPN Terbaik Pilihan OMG Hackers 
- Best 9 Domain Name Generators
- Best 10 Favicon Generators: Create a Favicon for Free
- Ulasan Private Internet Access: Murah, Ringkas, Dengan Sedikit Kelemahan
- 10 Alternatif Sumber Terbuka Dan Percuma Bagi Perisian Komersial
- Best HTML editors of 2018
- [Tips Dan Tutor] Cara Mendapatkan Storan Awan 10GB Dengan Nextcloud
- [Tips Dan Tutor] Filemail.com: Hantar Fail Bersaiz Hingga 50GB Melalui Emel
- [Tutorial] Send Anywhere: Alternatif Terbaik Bagi Tujuan Pemindahan Fail
- Maxis Melancarkan Hotlink Postpaid Flex Plus Disertakan Dengan Telefon Pintar
- Everything: Pencarian Fail Terpantas Dengan Tool Percuma
- WE ARE DOING OUR PART TO SAVE YOUTUBE. Now it’s your turn
- How to Write a Good Meta Description?
- Strim YouTube Menggunakan MPC-HC
- Cara Memuat Turun Video Dari Netflix Dengan Mudah
- How to Come Up With Blog Ideas
- Best Online Grammar Checkers of 2019
- The Best HTML Web Fonts to Use in 2019
- 7 Best Platforms to Learn Coding for Free
- What Is a Blog and Why Should You Start One?
- How to Add a Youtube Subscribe Button to Your Website?
- Apa Itu HEVC?
- Best Free Photo Editor 2019
- Printing Baju Fans Hilmy Ashley Maharaja Lawak Mega 2018
- 12 Tips Memilih Android Box 
- Free Advertising Ideas for Your Business
- Apa Itu WEB-DL?
- How to Remove Query Strings from Static Resources
- 5 Best Blog Name Generators
- Best Free and Paid Website Design Software and Tools
- How To Start an Online Store For Free?
- Top 10 Online Business Ideas to Start in 2019
- 10 Laman Sesawang Terbaik Bagi Menggantikan Aplikasi Desktop
- Best 4 WordPress Gallery Plugins Compared
- Best Free FTP Clients
- How To Start A Podcast
- FlareGet Download Manager: Inilah Alternatif Dan Pengganti IDM
- 7 Tips Dan Trik Bagi Android Box: Maksimumkan Fungsi Peranti
- 7 Laman Torrent Pilihan OMG Hackers Bagi Tahun 2019
- DesignCap: Cipta Poster Profesional Melalui Atas Talian Dengan Mudah
- Asian TV HD: Strim Saluran Televisyen Asia Di Telefon Dan Android Box Anda
- 7 Web Design Trends for 2019
- 6 Best Places to Learn HTML
- Nyahpasang Bloatware Pada Windows 10 Dengan O&O App Buster
- How to Remove Background in Photoshop
- Leonflix: Alternatif Terrarium TV Bagi Pengguna PC
- Wedding Website Examples and How to Create One
- Tips Menonton YouTube Di Televisyen Dengan Lebih Efisien
- Best Places to Learn CSS
- How to Choose a Good Domain Name?
- Top Google Adsense Alternatives
- How to Create a Portfolio Website
- How to Make Phone Number Clickable
- Cara Mengintegrasi Nano Defender Kepada uBlock Origin
- 10 Ways to Increase WordPress Security
- Cara Pasang Kodi 18.1 ‘Leia’ Pada Ubuntu Atau Linux Mint
- How to Register a Domain Name
- Cara Pasang No Limits Magic Build Pada Kodi 18
- Best Recourses to Learn WordPress
- How Much Does a WordPress Site Cost?
- Tips Memulakan Saluran YouTube Bagi YouTuber Baru
- 11 Types of Blogs: Which Is The Best Choice for You?
- How to Copyright a Website?
- 5 Extension/Addon Terbaik Bagi Menjaga Privasi
- How to Design A Website for Your Business
- How to Host a Website for Free?
- 5 Best Blog Examples to Get You Inspired
- What Is Alt Text and Why Is It Important?
- Future of Web Development in the Year 2019
- Jom Dual Boot Windows Dengan Ubuntu
- The Ultimate Guide to Email Marketing Services + Bonus Tips
- 5 Best Free Image Hosting Sites
- Apa Itu Codec AV1 Dan Bagaimana Cara Mengaktifkannya Pada YouTube
- 6 Best eCommerce Platforms for Your Online Business
- How to Fight Writer’s Block
- Why Should I Start a Blog? Bonus: Start a Blog for Free
- 18 Best Affiliate Marketing Programs: Make Money Online
- How to Monetize a Blog: a Guide for Beginners
- How to be a Better Writer: 12 Writing Tips to Help You Improve as a Blogger
- How to Submit a Website to Search Engines and Get More Traffic
- Is Blogging Dead?
- Ternyata Jutaan Komputer Mac Telah Terkena Malware Periklanan Penipuan Scammers
- Website Promotion: How to Promote Your Website or Blog
- How to Write Faster and Better?
- What Are Blog Taglines and Why Are They Important?
- All You Need to Know about PSD to HTML
- Layanan Google Inbox Akan Segera Berakhir Akhir, Google Sarankan Pengguna Beralih Ke Gmail
- How to Start an Online Clothing Store in Just a few Simple Steps
- What is HTML?
- WordPress vs. Drupal: Which is Better?
- Tools AI Terbaru Milik Facebook Akan Secara Proaktif Mendeteksi Pornografi Balas Dendam
- 8 Best Free Online Form Builders
- 5 Websites With The Best Bootstrap Tutorials
- What is Ghostwriting: Everything You Need to Know
- 6 Best CMS in 2019
- Franz: Aplikasi Hub Permesejan Semua Dalam Satu
- Cara Melangkau Google ReCAPTCHA
- 4 Website Development Best Practices to Ensure Happy Site Visitors
- What is an SVG File: Everything you Need to Know
- 5 Free Online HTML Code Validators
- What Is A Domain Name?
- [Ulasan] Misteri Dilaila: ‘Dua’ Buah Filem Yang Unik Dan Menarik
- Top 7 Blogging Platforms of 2019
- Rom-Comm Mixtape: Album Eksperimental Yang Dibuat Menggunakan Ubuntu Studio
- How to Make a Great About Me Page?
- Bersihkan Sistem Operasi Dengan BleachBit: Alternatif CCleaner
- Top 10 HTML Templates: Which HTML Template is the Best for You?
- Cara Memasang Dan Menggunakan Surfshark VPN Pada Ubuntu/Linux Mint
- 8 Best HTML5 Video Players of 2019
- 6 Reasons You Should Redesign Your Website in 2019
- Top 10 Places to Learn SQL Online
- Best Places to Learn Website Development Online
- 5 Panduan Pemasaran Berkesan Di Instagram
- Simplistic Website Design Ideas to Transform Your Online Presence
- How to Make an Ebook in 4 Easy Steps
- How to Drive Traffic to Your Website or Blog (For Free!)
- How to Make Money Blogging: A Step by Step Tutorial
- How to Write a Blog Post: A Beginners Guide
- How Much Money Do Top Bloggers Make?
- How to Find Writing Inspiration
- Inverted Pyramid in Content Writing: What Is It and How Does It Work?
- How to Become a Virtual Assistant with No Experience
- What to Blog About? + How to Start a Blog For Free
- Importance of Anchor Text [Your All-Encompassing Guide]
- Cara Buang Bloatware Dan Iklan Pada Peranti Xiaomi/Redmi Tanpa Root
- Membeli Belah ‘Di Tesco’ Tanpa Perlu Pergi Ke Tesco
- Hati-Hati! Ada Karyawan Snapchat yang Salahgunakan Posisinya Untuk Memata-Matai Pengguna
- Membuka ‘Kunci’ Katalog Netflix Mana-Mana Negara Dengan Surfshark VPN
- Your 6-Step Website Redesign Project Plan That’s Easy as Pie
- WordPress Custom Fields – What Are They and How to Use Them
- Apa Itu Pixel Binning? Adakah 48MP Dari Sensor Samsung Itu ‘Palsu’?
- Why Isn’t My Website Making Money? (And How Do I Fix It?)
- Google Hadirkan Berbagai Tools Traveling Dalam Web Baru Bernama “Trips”
- John Wick Chapter 3: Perang Mafia Berdarah!
- Redmi Note 7: Ciri Dan Nilai Terbaik Untuk Wang Anda?
- Find a Website Designer: 6 Tips for Finding the Best Website Designer
- Beautiful Websites: 6 Tips for Attractive Website Design
- EagleGet V2: Ulasan Bagi ‘Turbo Downloader’ Dan Klien Torrent 
- Cara Membuat Tetapan Ubuntu Dalam Windows 10 Menggunakan Hyper-V Manager
- Google Ad Creator: How to Use Google’s Display Ad Builder
- Internet Download Accelerator: Alternatif IDM Percuma Yang Padu
- Child’s Play: Chucky Versi Hodoh Secara Semulajadi
- How To Use Bootstrap: Tutorial for Beginners
- Cara Menonton Video 18+ (Age Restricted) Di YouTube Tanpa Menggunakan Akaun
- Akaso Brave 4: Harga Marhaen, Prestasi Seumpama GoPro?
- 9 Steps for Creating a Secure Website – Make Your Site Secure
- 6 Best WordPress Themes for Blogs [Guess What, They’re Free]
- Bagaimana Night Sight Pada Pixel/Gcam Berfungsi?
- Passwordless SSH – Everything You Need to Know
- How to Go about Guest Posting
- Ulasan Phidisk PhantomKnight 960GB SATA SSD
- The Definitive Website Accessibility Checklist
- DC Dimming, Sangat Penting Untuk Skrin AMOLED
- Linksys Velop Whole-Home Mesh WiFi: Mesh Router Merangkap ‘WiFi Booster’
- Kenapa Privasi Penting Walaupun Anda Tiada Apa Yang Hendak Disorokkan?
- Web Design vs. Web Development: Key Distinctions to Help Decide Which One You Need
- What is Robots.txt and How Does Implementing Robots.txt Affect SEO?
- The Chrome Reaper: ‘Bunuh’ Proses Yang Tidak Diperlukan Pada Chrome
- Akaso V50 Pro: Kamera Aksi Harga Mampu Milik Dengan Rakaman 4K Asli
- Android Box Patut Di”ban” Di Malaysia…
- Instagram Gunakan AI Untuk Meredam Komentar Kasar dan Bullying
- Tronsmart Element T6 Plus: Penyedap Halwa Telinga Peminat Muzik Dan Filem
- Meneliti Microsoft Edge Chromium: ‘Modded Chrome’?
- Coocaa Memasuki Pasaran Malaysia Melalui E-Dagang, Eksklusif Bersama Lazada
- TAOTRONICS SoundSurge 60 TT-BH060 : Seolah Berada Di Studio Peribadi
- What Is Responsive Web Design? (The Non-Developer’s Cheat Sheet)
- Firefox Monitor: Pantau Akaun Anda Dari Aktiviti Penggodaman
- We Dare You to Try These 6 Remarkable Website Optimization Tools
- Apa Itu ASMR?
- Apa Itu Teknologi Blue Core Dan VVA Pada Motosikal Yamaha
- Tamagotchi Gen 2: Generasi Terakhir Tamagotchi Dengan Skrin Hitam Putih?
- NordLynx: Protokol Terbaru NordVPN Berasaskan WireGuard
- Tronsmart Trim: Power Bank Yang Lebih Nipis Dari Dompet Anda
- Xiaomi Mi 9T: ‘Raja’ Ketahanan Bateri!
- Coocaa 50Q5: Televisyen Android Ultra HD 4K Dengan HDR Dan Dolby
- NZXT Mengumumkan Siri Baru H Series dan H510 Elite
- Apa Itu HTTP/3? (HTTP-Over-QUIC)
- QCY T2C: TWS Bajet Untuk Penggemar Muzik
- PsiXBot: Malware Dikuasakan Dengan DNS-Over-HTTPS Google
- Cara Mengaktifkan Perlindungan Dari Ransomware Pada Windows 10
- Microsoft Membawa Fungsi Tontonan 4K Di Netflix Pada Pelayar Berasaskan Chromium
- Cara Mengaktifkan DNS-Over-HTTPS (DoH) Pada Firefox Dan Chrome
- Mozilla Melancarkan Firefox Private Network (Firefox VPN)
- Muat Turun Pantas Tidak Bererti Akan Dapat Strim Video Dengan Lebih Baik
- OPPO A9 2020: 48MP, Quad Camera, Serta Lensa Sudut Ultra Lebar 119°
- Tronsmart Melancarkan Spunky Pro True Wireless Headphone
- Ultracopier: Penyalin Fail Percuma, Sumber Terbuka Dan Pantas!
- Xhelper Trojan: Malware Android Yang Tidak Dapat Dibuang?
- Stremio: Alternatif Terrarium TV Dan Kodi Paling Mudah Digunakan
- Website Redesign Checklist + 7 Handy Website Redesign Tips
- 7 Perkara Perlu Dilakukan Selepas Memasang Ubuntu 19.10
- Ubuntu 19.10: Linux Untuk Peminat Permainan Video?
- Cara Menggunakan Pelayar SalamWeb Bagi Mencari Arah Kiblat
- Ulasan Tronsmart Spunky Pro: TWS Berkualiti Mampu Milik
- Pelancaran Tronsmart Spunky Beat True Wireless Headphones
- Geran: Pertembungan Antara Hak Dan Batil
- Is Your Website a Failure? 3 Reasons Sites Fail (And How to Save Yours)
- Apa Itu Deep Fusion?
- EasyDoH: Pengaktifan Mudah DNS-Over-HTTPS Pada Firefox
- Joker: Naskhah Melankolia Disulam Sadis, Gelap Dan Berat
- Pay Attention to These Web Design Trends for 2020 [7+ Trends]
- Cleanmgr+: Pembersih Sistem Operasi Dan Pengganti Windows Disk Clean-Up
- Zorin OS 15 Lite: PC Tua Kembali Bernyawa Dengannya
- Cara Memindahkan Senarai Main Spotify Kepada YouTube Music
- Tronsmart Spunky Beat: TWS Untuk Audiophile?
- Linksys MR8300 Tri-Band Gaming Mesh Router: Router Untuk ‘Gamers’!
- 10 Langkah Mudah Cara Melanggan Disney+ Bagi Rakyat Malaysia
- What is a Favicon? [+4 Tips for Creating an Impactful Favicon]
- R.I.P Openload, Streamango Dan Verystream
- What is Cross-Browser Compatibility – A Guide for Beginners
- Bagaimana Cara Pixel 4 Mengambil Gambar Dengan Mode Astrophotography?
- Is My WordPress Site Secure? 13 Tips for Locking Down Your WordPress Site
- Pembesar Suara Tronsmart Element T6 Mini: Kecil Tetapi Padu!
- Ubuntu Cinnamon: Sekadar Distro Baru Dengan Perubahan Kosmetik, Atau..?
- 9 Link Building Strategies for New Bloggers
- Mio Mivue 792 Dashcam: Ejen M.A.T.A Dalam Kereta
- Ulasan YouTube Premium: Nikmati YouTube Dan YouTube Music Tanpa Iklan